Vivitar 12x25 Binoculars - Built-in Digital Camera with Photo Editing Kit
The 12x25 Digital Camera Binocular from Vivitar is a fun addition to any outdoor adventure. This take-along-everywhere optic features 12x magnification for high-powered viewing, and a built-in digital camera to record those eye-opening images. The integral camera system can be used to record what the viewer sees through the binocular. Up to 8 megapixels are available depending on the resolution chosen.
Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3, Windows Vista with Service Pack 1, Windows 7 or an Intel processor running Mac OS X v10.5 or later.
Note: An SD Memory card (up to 8GB) is required for normal use. Photos cannot be captured without an SD card. An SD Memory card is not included and must be purchased separately. Two user-provided AA (1.5V) batteries are required.
- User selected Good, Standard or General picture quality
- Light Exposure options to control the brightness of the photo. The corresponding exposure compensation option is displayed in the center of LCD screen: -2.0 EV (darker) to +2.0 EV (lighter). Each change is made by increments of 0.5 EV.
- White Balance allows adjustment of the coloring of the captured images depending on the type of light source in the current environment. Options include: Automatic, Sunny, Cloudy, Bulb and Fluorescent
- Continuous Shot Mode allows three rapid snapshots in a row with a single click
- Optical frequency can be set: 60HZ for the United States or 50HZ for Europe
- Playback Mode to review and delete captured photos
- USB cable and CD Image Manager software to transfer photos from the camera to your computer or upload to internet sites
Megapixels / Resolution
- 8MP / 3264×2448
- 5MP / 2580×1936 or 2560 × 1920
- 3MP / 2048×1440 or 2048 × 1536
- 2MP / 1624×1280 or 1600 × 1200
- 1.3MP / 1280×1024 or 1.3MP 1280 × 960
- VGA 640×480
- 32GB MicroSD Card
- Photo and Video Pro Software Bundle